Check Email on an iPhone/iPad
You can check your email on the go! It’s simple to use the iPhone’s built in email app to view your email with us. Please follow these instructions to set up your email address on an iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone Settings
- Tap Passwords and Accounts (OR tap “Mail”, then “Accounts” – some OS versions are different)
- Tap Add Account (usually at the bottom)
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Mail Account
- Put in your name, full email address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.), email address password, and a description if needed.
- On the next screen, the IMAP tab should already be chosen at the top and fill in the following for the mail servers (do NOT just accept what it might suggest):
- Under Incoming Mail Server, enter secure.iljmail.com for the Host Name.
- Enter your full email address for the User Name (such as email@example.com).
- Enter your email address password. (make sure you are entering your email address password and NOT your billing password or it will tell you it’s wrong)
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, enter secure.iljmail.com for the Host Name.
Note: The username and password fields may say “optional” but you still need to fill them in.
- Enter your full ILJ Mail email address for the User Name (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your email address password.
- Tap Next.
- It will verify your information.
- Tap Save.
- Congratulations, if you have entered your details correctly, your account has been added!
- You should now see your new account in your email app when you view mailboxes.
Simple Setup Video:
Here’s a 40 second video on the above process. I used username: email@example.com but you need to replace that with your own email address and fill in your password. It doesn’t show me filling in mine but it’s there. 🙂