General Email Settings
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Setup
Turn Off/On the Message Preview Pane
This knowledge base is being phased out. You can find the new one with updated articles at this link: iljmail.zendesk.com
By default, the message preview pane is turned on in webmail. This means you will see your message at the bottom or the right of the screen when you click the subject line. If you are using the new webmail that we introduced in February, 20201, you can turn this off in certain layouts.
To turn this off you need to be using a theme/skin other than Elastic or the ones with the + next to their names. In other skins this will work:
- Click Settings
- When the Settings panel appears on the left, the Preferences menu should be selected by default. If it’s not already highlighted, click Preferences.
- In the Preferences menu that appears, click Mailbox View.
- In the drop down list beside Layout choose “List (no mail preview)”
- Click Save