Forward Gmail Messages to New Email Address
Here’s how to automatically forward all your gmail email messages to your shiny new @ilj.com or @ilovejesus.com address!
- Sign into Gmail.com
- Click the Gear Icon over on the top right and choose Settings
- Choose “Forwarding POP/IMAP” from the tabs on that screen
- Enter your new email address that you want it forwarded to and click Next
- Click Proceed on the next pop up
- Then it will send you a confirmation code at your new email address.
- When you close that pop up, it will refresh to your settings page and you will see a new box to put in your confirmation code that was sent to you.
- Put in your confirmation code and click Verify.
That’s it! All email sent to your old Gmail account should automatically be forwarded to your new email address. Give it a test run and see!