Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
General Email Settings
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Setup
How to Set a Vacation Message
This knowledge base is being phased out. You can find the new one with updated articles at this link: iljmail.zendesk.com
All of your email settings are located within your webmail interface.
Click here to sign into your webmail at https://wemail.iljmail.com (this will open a new tab for you)
Once you are signed in, please follow these instructions:
- Click Settings on the upper right side of the screen.
- The Settings panel will appear on the left side of the screen
- Click Vacation/Forward
- Enable the vacation message by clicking the check box next to “Send a Notification”
- Add the Subject of your Autoreply
- Add the Autoreply message to be sent
- If you would like to forward the email to a different address temporarily, specify an email in the “Forward mail to” field.
- Click Save