How to Set Up Email in Thunderbird
This article explains how to set up your new email address in the desktop application called Thunderbird. You can click here to read more about Thunderbird
To add your mailbox in the Thunderbird mail client, please follow these instructions:
- In Thunderbird, click on the main menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top right of the screen.
- Click Options / Account Settings.
- Click the Account Actions menu (bottom left).
- Click Add Mail Account.
- Enter Your name, Email address and Password and click Continue.
- Click Manual config.
- For the Incoming IMAP server, enter secure.greatmail.com
- For Incoming SSL, select SSL/TLS.
- For the Outgoing SMTP server, enter secure.greatmail.com
- For Outgoing SSL, select STARTTLS.
- For Outgoing Port, enter 2500
- For Username Incoming and Outgoing, enter your full email address.
- Click Re-test.
- Click Done.