How to Set Up Folders in Webmail
Click here to sign into your webmail at https://wemail.iljmail.com (this will open a new tab for you) Once you are signed in, please follow these instructions: While signed into the main webmail interface:
- Click the Settings link in the upper right corner.
- On the left of the screen, click Folders. The Folders panel will appear.
- At the bottom of the panel, click the plus sign + button to create a new folder.
- Name your folder in the new screen that appeared on the right.
- If you want this to be a sub folder of an existing folder, you can choose it’s parent folder.
- You can change your viewing mode if you like (List or Threads)
- Click Save.
- When you go back to your mail screen to view your inbox, you should see your new folder on the left side of your screen. You can drag email to that folder to keep or you can now create filters to automatically filter emails there if you wish.