This knowledge base is being phased out. You can find the new one with updated articles at this link: iljmail.zendesk.com
All of your email settings are located within your webmail interface.
Click here to sign into your webmail at https://wemail.iljmail.com (this will open a new tab for you)
Once you are signed in, please follow these instructions:
- Click Settings in the top right.
- On the left, in the settings panel, click Spam.
- You will be able to edit the following settings in the Spam Panel that appears on the right:
- General Settings – Adjust score threshold, Subject tag and Language Options
- Internet Based Spam Tests – Enable internet based blocking lists
- Bayes Settings – Enable Bayes learning
- Message Headers – Configure spam headers
- Report Settings – Configure message and report handling
- Spam Delivery – Specify delivery options for spam marked messages
- Address Rules – Create and manage address rules, whitelisting and blacklisting
- Enabled/Disabled – Enable or disable spam filtering